By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. The material on this site is designed for and may be downloaded only for your non-commercial personal use. In consideration of this authorisation, you agree that any copy of this site, or any material from this site, which you make shall retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained herein.
Any unauthorised use of the materials may subject the viewer to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
2. All trademarks, service marks and logos found on this site are the registered or unregistered Marks of Krups and its sister companies. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any patent or Mark displayed, without written permission by owner of the Mark.
3. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
4. Krups makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Krups assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in contents, or to update or correct information on the site.
1. How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you:
- When you contact us directly, normally via our website or our customer services teams to make an enquiry or to buy a product.
- Occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you.
2. Using your information
We may use your information (which we receive from you or third parties or learn from the way you use our products) for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services requested.
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
- to help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering,
- to help us recover debts,
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling,
- to identify other products & services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us on our products and services by ticking the appropriate box (if providing your information on this website) or at any time by calling us on: 800.418.3325, or writing to us at Groupe SEB Canada, Customer Relations Department, 345 Passmore Ave, ON, M1V 3N8
We will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you when inviting you to provide your email address that by providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.